Sunday, April 6, 2014

Comment on Luisa's First 500 Words (Alexia Barrios)


Your introduction was very informative in that it presented a lot of interesting and important facts about the history and the novel that prepare for the presentation of your topic. In the second paragraph though at times it seems like you are rephrasing or repeating what you had previously wrote in the introduction. Also I am not sure if that is the end of the first paragraph but I think you could have used some more detailed and specific examples in order to better support what you previously mentioned in the introduction. You used a lot of detail in the introduction and I just think you need to continue that in the first paragraph, but other than that I think you have a good start and the topic that you have chosen is interesting and there is a lot that you can discuss in your paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment