I completely agree with all of the contents of your post. The book has been very redundant and uneventful, which has been oh so tedious. It was very nice to finally have something happen. Even if it is a random romance story, which was what I could not stand about Atlas Shrugged, this book needed it. Not romance exactly, but something! And it has finally given it to us.
I will admit that I did not read up to this part before reading your post, but your post intrigued me to do so and I was very happy to discover that something happened. I do love Dunia, and I hope that the book continues to save itself. I will be very disappointed if we once again get sucked into the drab occurrences that we have had to put up with for much too long.
This story-line with Dunia will definitely be an interesting one. Her reaction, actions, and the outcome will most likely be very entertaining. I actually look forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment