Personally, I believe Josh's thesis is extremely original. Like I said in last week's blog entry, I never even considered the possibility of this reasoning behind his actions. I like that Josh chose to take his essay in a different direction than the typical Crime and Punishment essay. The only thing I can think of to provide constructive criticism on is that there is no need to put a comma after "suffering of others."
Thesis statement: When considering the way Raskolnikov acts one can determine that his acts of generosity were out of a general need to feel in control over the suffering of others, even though his split personality contradicts itself against this statement.
I am totally agreed with Alexa Coots saying that the Josh's thesis is absolutely perfect and Josh thinks in very different way about typical crime and Punishment, However if you need any sort of help in writing a thesis so please feel free to contact me.
ReplyDeleteI must say that Alexa Coots is the best academic writers because she has written absolutely perfect.
ReplyDeleteAlexa coots is the best writer i always read her books whenever i got the free time.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is absolutely correct about josh.You have explain this thesis in such a beautiful manner. I have written a blog related to best academic writers you could check it out now.
ReplyDeleteI have following your blogs for a long time and i must you are the best academic writer and do you have your own website kindly tell me.
ReplyDeleteThis blog help to write thesis your thesis you explain this in such a good manner Best web design denver Thankyou for such a nice post.
ReplyDelete