Sunday, December 8, 2013

Comment on Josh's Post (Alexia Barrios)



I find it interesting that you are questioning both his sanity and his insanity because it truly is hard to tell whether he is completely sane or completely insane because he jumps back and forth and demonstrates traits from both. I previously did not recognize the Napoleonic theme that you mentioning but I find what you have said about it to be very interesting.  Just like you I feel like a big event is waiting to happen and I am curious as to what it is going to be because the plot needs a little action or just something different to spice it up because it is getting hard to follow along. In order to save me from hating this book entirely I need something new and exciting to happen and I hope that Doesteovsky has written something further along that will do so. I have not gotten as far as you so I am unaware of who Svidrigaïlov is so I am curious to learn more about his character and why you believe he will be Rodia's next target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment